Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Time Flies

The days are passing by very quickly now, and it seems like everyone around me knows me by name. It feels good to be so needed by people. I've also been working hard to make sure I know as many of my coworkers by name as possible, and within the next few weeks, I will make it a goal to know all of them.

Everyone's been very supportive in helping me to do my job well, and seem to genuinely care about my well-being. I'm proud to work for a Safeway team that's so socially integrated and positive. The people here really know what teamwork really is; I've never been good at teamwork in the past, but if there's one place that I'll be sure to excel at teamwork, it's Safeway.

I met the other Assistant Manager today, and he's a pretty nice guy too; he's also motivated, organized, and knowledgeable to boot. I'm proud to have the opportunity to work with him.

 The days are passing by like nothing, now that I've gotten completely into the rhythm of things. I can honestly say that since I've started working at Safeway, I've loved every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment